Ilse comes to the firm with a background in having worked for both plaintiff and defense firms in a variety of matters. This diverse background gives her the insight necessary to develop creative solutions to complex legal issues and deliver favorable results to her clients.
Ilse earned her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law. While there, she was part of the VIS Moot Court Team and competed in the annual international commercial arbitration competition hosted in Vienna, Austria. Once admitted to the Illinois bar, Ilse joined the Illinois Supreme Court Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program, which promotes the continued legal education and supports the advancement of attorneys.
While Ilse’s practice is comprehensive and ever-developing, she primarily focuses on the defense of hospitals, health-care facilities, medical device and product manufacturers, and insurance carriers in all phases of personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
Ilse is a native Spanish-speaker. She grew up in the southwest suburbs of Chicago and in her free time, she enjoys cooking.
- DePaul University College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences – B.A. 2015
- DePaul University College of Law – J.D. 2018
- United States District Court – General and Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association – YSL (Young Lawyers Division)
- Women’s Bar Association (WBAI)